During these unprecedented times, we have taken the decision to cancel all Club activities prior to July.
The Committee will review the situation later in the year (around June) and make a decision regarding the rest of the season.
In the meantime, stay safe and social distance yourself as if you're leading the fleet.
We have also postponed the printing of our membership book.
Thanks for now and if you need anything at all, that we may be able to help with, please get in touch.