02 September 2019Wet & Windy Tuesday

Tuesday 3rd November looks wet and windy. So it will not be suitable for stage 1s and 2s at club night. There is a possibility that stage 3s and 4s might get out on the water. If not we will do some race theory and load up the Toppers for the Gunn Trophy.

22 August 2019Soarsa Junior Race (3 & 4) 25th August Postponed

Races 3 & 4 of the Soarsa junior trophy, scheduled for Sunday 25th August are postponed, with new times to be confirmed. This is due to a clash with the Junior RYA Stage III course.

View All Stories

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement